LYMBR™ is a wellness brand that is revolutionizing the recovery and health industry. We pride ourselves on breaking the mold of traditional fitness businesses and redefining the standard of recovery and client care. The LYMBR™ method is a guided stretching technique proven to be the most effective form of mobilization to improve relaxation, performance, and recovery. Our modality is the product of 25 years of research and development, and has shown to substantially improve mobility, strength, performance, balance, and injury prevention. We service our clients in three different ways: studio sessions, at home sessions, and business to business where we service one of the largest tech giants in North America.
Joining LYMBR™ doesn’t just mean access to the best training in the industry and the greatest opportunity for upward mobility. Joining our team means you’ll be working alongside some of the most highly motivated, innovative, adaptive, communicative, and committed teams in the business. We value coach-ability, work ethic, the ability to give, receive and implement feedback, as well as those who provide innovative and creative solutions.
We are looking for individuals who are coachable, available, and looking for a career. Experience in personal training, physical therapy, massage therapy, or other bodywork modalities is preferred, but not necessary. While you receive extensive training, we do require you receive a personal training certification from one of the following programs: ACE, NASM, ACSM, NSCA, NCSF, ISSA, AFAA, or NETA within six months of hire.
If you’re looking for the greatest training program outside of a doctoral PT, then this is the job for you. If you’re looking for an opportunity to start a career with a company setting the industry standard, then this is the job for you. If you are looking to join a team that has been selected by one of the largest tech giants in the world to be their premier stretch therapy brand, then this is the job for you. We are the best. Bar none. Do you have what it takes to be a LYMBR Stretch Therapist? Only one way to find out. Apply below.
What you will do:
As a Stretch Therapist, you will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver best-in-class, one-on-one assisted stretch therapy sessions
- Educate and motivate clients through stretch session
- Update client notes consistently
- Maximize client utilization by booking follow up appointments and renewing memberships
- Collaborate with studio managers and other team members
- Ensure the safety of clients with proper techniques according to LYMBR policies and safety rules
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Weekend availability required
What’s in it for you?
- World-class technique and the highest caliber of training on our unique, proprietary LYMBR method
- Ongoing training and development throughout your career at LYMBR
- Opportunity to improve the lives of others while having a fulfilling career
- The work provides practical experience without DPT or master’s degree
- Growth potential within a growing brand with multiple affiliate brands
- Paid time off and health benefits for full-time employees
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available; flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay with ability to maximize earning potential
- Stretch Sessions at no cost as part of your continuing education
Hiring Locations: NYC (Upper East Side), Hamptons, NY, Darien CT, Newton, MA
Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin or any other factors prohibited by local, state or federal law. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the ADA and related state laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the company. Please contact Sue Pacanowski at sue@beLYMBR.com if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.