PT-Stretch Specialists are responsible for supporting all members in championing happier, and healthier lives by building and nurturing relationships. They will provide branded Assisted Stretch and Recovery sessions to help members feel and move better. They provide a positive member experience that is educational, supporting, and upholds the integrity of the Life Time Brand.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops safe, professional, and comprehensive client programs that drive client goal achievement and retention.
- Leads clients through assisted stretch sessions using techniques like PNF and contract-relax stretching.
- Leads clients through recovery sessions using techniques like assisted stretching, hypervolt percussion, and breathing drills.
- Reads, watches, and engages in all required training's associated with the role.
- Conducts stretch and recovery demos for new clients including pre-participation screening, Medical History, Lifestyle questionnaire, and goal setting to assess and recommend stretching programs.
- Provides fitness floor assistance to all members to ensure safety, provide education, and motivate members.
- Promotes and sells stretch session programs and other personal training services.
- Completes all administrative requirements associated with each client’s fitness plan.
- Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry.
- Ensures all members feel competent, confident, and connected by providing superior customer service through complimentary and based services/programming.
- Documents all aspects of client programming.
- Remains current on credentials and continuing education to advance throughout the levels program.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified personal Trainer
- CPR and AED Certified
- Knowledge of assisted stretching and other recovery techniques
- Ability to perform an aerobic activity for the duration of a class and be able to bend, stand, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds
- At least 1 year of personal training experience
- Bachelor's degree in Kinesiology, Sports Medicine or other related field
- Assisted Stretching Certification (AIS, FST, or similar)