If you are a World Class Coach who loves the fitness industry & can step in as the top coach at the headquarters of one of the fastest growing fitness franchises in the United States...this coaching position at D1 Training Atascocita is for you!
THIS IS NOT an entry level position. This "Strength & Conditioning Coach" should have the ability to step in on day 1 and work with any client we throw at them. Whether it is Tim Tebow, professional sports bound college athlete, a 40-year-old mother trying to get fit, or a 7-year-old athlete training for the first time…this coach should live for stepping on the turf & helping these athletes accomplish their goals.
If The Description Above Excites You, If You Want To Love Coming Into Work Every Day, If You Want To Impact Thousands Of Lives, If You Want To Step Into A Role That Plays A Vital Part In The Growth Of The D1 Brand Across The USA, & If You Want To Take Your Career To The Next Level By Stepping Up To The Plate In The Big Leagues With The Biggest Names In The Industry...This Job Is For You & You Need To Continue Reading…
...If The Description Above Does Not Excite You & You Are An Individual Who Thinks They Are Above Working With ALL Athletes (7-60 years old…1 on 1 or group), Please DO NOT Apply...
Key Skills Required For Position:
- CHARACTER. This coach must have world class character & align with our core values. Here at D1 Training Atascocita, we work hard & play hard. You must show up every single day ready to have fun with high energy. If you don’t bring the juice, or are up & down day to day, you won’t make it on this high-performance team.
- COACH. This coach should be able to step in on day 1 & work with anyone. We have classes for 7–11-year-olds, 12-14 year olds, 15-18 year olds, & adults. We have 100+ one on one clients doing personal training & these athletes range from 7 years old to currently playing in the NFL. You can’t have an ego around who you work with & must LOVE coaching everyone.
A Day In The Life Of A D1 Coach:
- You wake up, excited to help athletes accomplish their goals. You arrive at our facility equipped with a world class weight room & an indoor turf field. You walk into the facility that has produced hundreds of NFL draft picks, thousands of college scholarships, tens of thousands of athletes who trained towards a goal & accomplished it (because of you - their coach).
- You are greeted by a team of 10+ world class A-Players, all fun & friendly, but also competitive & performance driven. You look at your schedule for the day & you like that you are on pace to end the week at the top of the coaching 1 on 1 leaderboard.
- You coach an adult class with ages 18-60 years old, 15-34 people in attendance. You prepped the turf & weight room to make sure you are good to go, you ensure the workout is on the white board, you have your whistle ready, & you get to work. You lead a dynamic warm up on the turf followed by an intense class with people transitioning between turf & weight room. You use your whistle, crank up the music, organize people, demo movements, & ensure a world class product. You end the 54-minute workout with an announcement & break down.
- After this you have a few 1 on 1 clients to work with. An 8-year-old soccer player who has never played followed by a 17-year-old football player training for college. You write the programming, you schedule the client, you show up to coach, & you ensure a world class product.
- You end the day with a scholastic class with ages 12-14 years old. You do exactly what you did with the adult workout from the morning…you provide a world class product.
- You end the day with a message from a 1 on 1 client who lets you know that they just accomplished the goal that they set when you started training together 3 months earlier…you provided a world class product.
If the day above excites you & makes you want to join the team…then apply below & we will be in touch soon.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Nationally recognized & accredited certification: CSCS / NASM / ACE / ISSA / ACSM
- First-Aid/CPR/AED Certification
- 2+ years of Strength & Conditioning coaching experience
- Timeliness, initiative, teamwork, and attention to detail are non-negotiable
- Drive to constantly improve and grow both personally and professionally
- Ability to demonstrate high-quality exercise technique safely and effectively
- Ability to regress and progress exercises efficiently and effectively
- Ability to educate on training and injury prevention
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate with both youth and adult athletes
- Outgoing, positive, and encouraging demeanor
- Part time availability to include mornings, evenings, and weekends; schedule is flexible
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree from an accredited university (Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Biomechanics, or related field)
- Experience in group, 1:1, small group, and team training settings
- Proficiency in performing and coaching the Olympic Lifts
- Understanding of nutrition and how it relates to training
- Fulfill daily/weekly coaching duties as assigned by the Head Coach or General Manager
- Provide a consistent and high-quality training experience for all D1 Athletes
- Have in-depth knowledge of all D1 Training offerings
- Assist in growth and maintenance of membership base by providing high-level training
- Be a D1 Training Ambassador by leading on and off-site training
- Contribute to brand awareness through community events, seasonal programs, camps, and clinics
- Contribute to the creation of daily/weekly social media content
- Possess conflict resolution skills and the ability to share constructive feedback with Athletes and parents
- Assist with cleaning and maintenance of the training facility and equipment
- Adhere to standard operating procedures
- Utilize daily and weekly checklists
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Pay: $20.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types: