Come work for Orangetheory Fitness, the undisputed leader in the Boutique Fitness Industry!
- Earn $30 to $85 per class delivered, depending on experience and class size.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance are available
- 401K with company match is offered.
- Free access to Dave Ramsey Smart Dollar for financial acumen development
- Free Membership at Orangetheory Fitness
- Free Membership to Restore Hyper Wellness
- Discounts on additional continuing education
- Quarterly development opportunities
Now is your opportunity to join Orangetheory and start leading the best 1-hour full-body group workout. We’re hiring and here’s what you need to know about working in a company that exudes positivity, passion, expertise, and growth.
As a Fitness Coach you can expect to perform the following duties:
- Leading and motivating members through pre-defined workouts
- Helping members set and achieve goals
- Making sure members are using the correct form and offer corrections if they aren’t
- Understanding the science behind our workouts specifically, heart-rate-focused training programs in general, and being aware of what the competition is doing
- Knowing how to use and demonstrate usage for every piece of equipment utilized in every workout
- Being a team player
Candidate Must Have One of the Following Certifications
- ACE CPT or Group Fitness
- NASM CPT
- AFAA Group Fitness
- NSCA CPT or CSCS
- ACSM CPT, Group Exercise Instructor, or Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Additionally, you’ll need to be AED/CPR certified
Specific job duties and selection requirements vary between Orangetheory studio locations and more details can be provided by the studio’s hiring manager if you are selected to move forward in the interview process.
Health Insurance: We offer a Health Care plan for employees working on an average of 24+ hours per week or for coaches that are 16+ classes per week. Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K enrollment are offered and optional.
The first performance review will be sixty (60) days after employment commences.
Unlimited Studio Use
While you are employed, you may take an unlimited number of classes in the Applewood, Arvada, Parker, and Pine Bluffs studios. An employee may never take the spot of a paying member.
Benefit value: $179 x 12 = $2,148
One Plus Unlimited Studio Use
Any person your designate may have Unlimited use at the 4 studios for the price of a Basic membership of $79. This person may also use their first 4 sessions at any other Orangetheory Fitness as they have an active Basic membership.
Benefit value: $100 x 12 = $1,200
Unlimited Restore Hyper Wellness Use
While you are employed, you may enjoy unlimited CORE Services at Restore Hyper Wellness in Parker and Wheat Ridge. Enjoy FREE cryotherapy, red light therapy, compression therapy, infrared sauna, and oxygen therapy. Plus discounted IV DRIPS and Hydrafacials.
Benefit value: $169 x 12 = $2,028
Unpaid Time Off The Radical Sabbatical
Unpaid time may be requested and granted 6 weeks prior to taking it, but it is your responsibility to fill your schedule. No more than 10 days of unpaid vacation will be granted per year. Unpaid time includes asking for shift coverage from your scheduled shifts.
Paid Time Off
Employees are eligible for PTO after the first 60-day probationary period.
Compensation: $30.00 - $85.00 per hour
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.