Small Group Personal Trainer
Green Zone Fitness
5932 w bell rd D101
Glendale, AZ 85308
Green Zone Fitness is looking to add motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic Certified Personal Trainers and Yoga Instructors to our team! These will be two different positions UNLESS you have qualifications for both a personal trainer and yoga instructor. There are no sales requirements involved in these positions. We are looking for your talent in helping others achieve their fitness goals! These positions are part-time for approximately 5-10 hours per week. There is potential to add hours once class attendance increases. All of the Classes at Green Zone are 30 minutes (including yoga). You are expected to be at the class 10-15 minutes early to greet your members and stay an extra 10-15 minutes to help with any necessary cool down or member questions.
Group Training Instructor Qualifications:
- Current National Certification.
- Current CPR/ AED certification.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 year of personal training and program design experience preferred (the group class will have the program already created).
- Must be able to communicate effectively to members at all fitness levels.
- Must be comfortable helping modify exercises to work around member’s ailments (knee, back, shoulder pains, etc.).
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Extraordinary customer service skills.
- Outgoing, fun and motivating personality is a must!
- Exhibit a professional and polite appearance and demeanor.
- Update and review client files.
- Perform monthly progress assessment on clients.
- Train clients according to their fitness level and coach based on their ability.
- Represent the Green Zone brand during all training sessions.
Yoga Instructor Qualifications:
- Must have the ability to create a connection with the members.
- Knowledge of the material and techniques.
- Outgoing personality with a strong desire to provide exceptional client service.
- Demonstrate the ability to teach a safe, fun, and creative class with a genuine interest in student success, whether novice or seasoned practitioner.
- Minimum 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certification.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Able to demonstrate exercises relevant to class style, as is frequently required.
Yoga Instructor Responsibilities:
- Set up classroom appropriately: Props, Mat Spacing, Music, Lighting.
- Provide top notch class instruction including modifications for all fitness levels.
- Demonstrate the ability to create a fun, safe and creative class with an interest in the success of each student.
- We are open to all styles of Yoga. However, our members have stated they want a more upbeat, high-energy style of yoga with fun music. You are responsible for designing your own class sequences.
- Part-Time (5-10 hours per week).
- Future full-time growth potential as client base increases.
Current Hours we are looking to staff:
Monday through Friday 5:30am-7am, 5pm-6pm
Salary: $18-$30 per hour with bonus potential.
5932 w bell rd D101