The Pilates Reformer Trainer position is responsible for providing the highest quality of programs and services. This position is responsible for developing customized programs, delivering Private and semi-Private Pilates training sessions and motivating clients. Pilates Trainers must demonstrate a strong customer service ethic, energetic, enthusiastic, motivated, good health and fitness, and sensitivity to the needs of the centers diverse clientele.
This front line, part-time (hourly) position reports to our Health & Wellness Center Director.
• Monitors and assesses each client’s progress and results by providing on-going guidance and encouragement
• Maintains a consistent client base
• Ensures safe and effective use of all equipment
• General/Supportive Functions:
• Cleans all machines/equipment used during session(s).
• Adheres to policies, code of ethics and emergency plan of Jewish for Good
• Assists with emergency and crisis situations as needed
• Arrives 5-10 minutes before the start of each client
• Enters time in ADP and redeems sessions in Daxko daily
• Provides exceptional customer service to members throughout the Health and Wellness Center
• Reads and responds to business email on a daily basis
• Returns phone calls within 24 hours
• Wears Health and Wellness Center provided trainer shirt while training clients
• All other duties as assigned
• Certification from a nationally recognized agency
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Maintain current CPR/AED certification
• Physically able to lift 45lbs. and must be able to stand for 90 minutes at a time
• Previous training and program design experience
• Willing to attend training and development classes
• Reliable and have work schedule flexibility