Who We Are:
The mission of the Greater New Orleans Jewish Community Center is to promote and ensure the well-being of our Jewish community and to instill an understanding of Judaism and its heritage by providing a Center where all can enjoy, learn, experience and share in quality activities in a Jewish environment.
What You'll Do:
- Focus on quality experiences and engagement within programs, services, and activities.
- Provide lessons and offer advice and tips to players at all levels, from beginners to those at advanced stages.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to the Supervisor.
- Assists in facility maintenance, routine preventative maintenance, and repair.
- Helps maintain a monthly inventory of supplies, equipment, and or products.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback.
- Have a deep knowledge of the intricacies of the game.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the courts and surrounding areas.
- Follows the court reservation system to ensure a smooth and even flow of traffic on and off courts.
- Offers all instructional services including private and semi-private lessons, small groups, clinics, team coaching, and tactics and strategy.
- Assists in the coordination of all social and competitive events including special tournaments.
- Implements programs for all age groups.
- Paid Holidays
- Free Complimentary Fitness Membership
What You'll Bring:
- Preferable Certifications - International teaching professional association (IPTPA and/or Professional Pickleball Registry (PBR)
- CPR and First aid certification or willingness to obtain within a specified timeframe.
- Experience working with participants with different ages, skill levels, and varying physical and emotional abilities.
- Prior experience instructing or playing pickleball.
- Thorough knowledge of the game
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to perform all movements and activities assigned to the clients.
- Must be able to coach a variety of skill levels.
Pay Range: $17.53-$31.43 per session depending on experience.