As a brand ambassador, a Personal Trainer represents Crunch Franchise to members and clients by delivering a positive fitness experience and quality personal training sessions leading to member retention and client acquisition and retention.
- Upholding the Crunch Franchise core values of T.R.A.I.N.: Timely, Ready, Attentive, Inspiring, Noble.
- Make reaching fitness goals achievable by assisting members and clients with education and guidance on comprehensive fitness programs including resistance and cardio-respiratory training, general nutritional guidelines, and nutritional product recommendations.
- Meeting/exceeding minimum monthly company expectations including session service targets resulting in Personal Training revenue, supplement/nutritional product sales, and contributing to club success.
- Training exclusively for Crunch Franchise. As a Crunch Franchise team member, it is a violation of our conflict of interest policy to conduct personal training sessions or perform any person training-related duties independently or at any company outside of Crunch Franchise. This includes working as an employee or independent contractor for another health club, personal training studio or private residence, or engaging in any other activities that represent a conflict of interest for Crunch Franchise.
Reports to the Personal Training Manager, Assistant Personal Trainer if applicable, Franchise partner or General Manager depending on club and market. This position does not have any direct reports.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The Personal Trainer is responsible for performing the following activities for the club:
- Service and Train Clients [70% of time]
- Create an outstanding initial personal training experience for introductory package clients
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals that include appropriate exercise selection, nutritional programming and teaching a fitness lifestyle
- Inform clients of the fitness tools available to assist them in achieving their goals
- Set expectations and hold clients accountable to their comprehensive fitness programs through goal setting, follow up discussions, and tracking progress
- Demonstrate safe and proper exercise technique to clients
- Service Members [20% of time]
- Instruct members on proper use of club equipment and exercise techniques
- Assist, at the club management’s request, in any member service activities (e.g., fitness seminars, boot camps, body fat tables, supplement/nutritional product demos etc.)
- Understand all aspects and benefits of the CAMP CRUNCH Orientation and deliver a positive fitness experience to members and guests
- Help with racking weights and assisting in maintaining a neat, organized and clean club
- Additional/Misc. [10% of time]
- Design comprehensive fitness programs using company-provided tools (dotFIT)
- Schedule all personal training sessions, other appointments, and administration time using company systems (ABC/Datatrak)
- Trainer Business Plan execution
- Execute other duties as assigned