Gold’s Gym is growing fast and looking for Personal Trainers, just like you, to help us provide world class service to our members to help them have and maintain a healthy lifestyle. We’ll challenge your skills, talents, and abilities rewarding your every success. Here is just some of the benefits you will get by being a Gold’s Gym employee:
- Great earning potential right from the start
- Free gym memberships and discounts
- Ability to work in a fun atmosphere
- Opportunities to grow within the company
What sets us apart from the rest:
- Dedication to our member's successes and goals.
- Ability to provide results in every challenge
- Integrity which creates life-long relationships
- Passion for people in the communities we serve
- Pride in what we do and who we are
- Leadership development (ongoing)
- Excellence in execution
- But most of all…. we are more than a gym; we are a family!!
We want talented individuals who:
- Have a positive, upbeat, and outgoing attitude
- Are passionate and take pride in helping people achieve their greatness through fitness
- Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment without sacrificing quality of service provided to our members
- Have perseverance to succeed through follow-up and follow through
- Have experi
- Love to constantly learn and grow
When you come to work, you'll be:
- Conducting Fitness Assessments to design exercise programs tailored to the needs of specific clients/goals
- Assisting clients in exercises to minimize injury and promote fitness and modify exercises according to clients’ fitness levels
- Monitoring client progress, providing motivation and feedback
- Providing information or resources on general fitness, trends and health issues to benefit our members
- Demonstrating and teaching exercises while providing feedback on techniques to improve the lives of our members safely and effectively.
- Promoting and selling identified personal training programs, supplements, and services
- Participating in all scheduled meetings as required
There are some MUST HAVES:
- Must be certified by: NASM, ACSM,ACE or NSCA certifications
- High school diploma (some college coursework preferred)
- Excellent communication and hospitality abilities
- Knowledge of anatomy, functional exercise, basic nutrition, and basic exercise science
- Ability to achieve and maintain acceptable aggressive goals
- Able to remain current on certifications, trends, and topics of fitness
- CPR/AED Certifications
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 35 lbs. Standing, sitting, or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication, and appearance in a clean uniform are also required
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES….. COME BE APART OF THE LEGACY TODAY!
Gold’s Gym provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Compensation: $15.00 - $35.00 per hour
Gold’s Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As “The Authority in Fitness Since 1965”, Gold’s Gym is recognized for its superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today Gold’s Gyms SoCal carries that philosophy forward and enhances it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
Gold’s Gym SoCal is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents, and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes to be a part of greatness. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
Gold's Gym SoCal Group aspires to operate the finest health clubs in Southern California by providing the cleanest, most motivating, and enjoyable facilities where every member, guest, and employee are part of one family.
Our Mission is to provide facilities, programs, and staff that motivate, support, and lead every member in their pursuit of a healthy, productive, and enjoyable life.
Our Core Values are Integrity, Passion, Pride, Leadership, and Excellence. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, we encourage you to apply for an opportunity to become a Gold's Gym Professional--you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.