StretchLab is seeking personal trainers, exercise physiologists, athletic trainers, massage therapists, and dance/yoga/Pilates instructors to join our team of Flexologists. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With co-founders coming from the personal training industry, StretchLab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more. StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLab’s proprietary flexologist™ training ensures that their clients receive a world class stretching session.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretch classes for up to 6 clients
- Ensure safety of clients regarding proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab policies and safety rules
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Maintain strong social media presence to client membership and retention
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time