Membership Services Representative, Barrington, IL
Full-time, working Wednesday-Saturday. In-house sales role with benefits, PTO & complimentary individual membership!
Competitive hourly pay & goal oriented monthly bonus potential
At Advocate Good Shepherd Health & Fitness Center, managed by HealthFitness, our Membership Services Representatives are the key point of contact for the community and members. In this role, you will provide assistance and service to members by answering requests, processing new accounts, and providing information on membership payments. To be a success in membership services, you must have outstanding communication skills, be engaging with our current membership base, and strive to achieve team and individual goals set by the Sales Team Lead and Club Manager. We will provide training to the right candidate! 11-7pm Wednesday-Friday & Saturday 9-3pm. 30 hours/week.
- Provide timely communication and exceptional customer interaction to prospective and existing members face-to-face and through phone calls and emails.
- Engage in prospecting and lead generation for membership sales.
- Conduct tours of the facility and help facilitate special events.
- Process member updates and follow up on informational requests.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
What You'll Need:
- A positive attitude and passion for helping people live healthier lives.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic computer skills - Word, Excel, etc.
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience working in sales or a fitness/wellness setting.
- CPR/AED/First Aid certification from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required within 90 days of hire.
- This client site requires an Influenza vaccination as an essential job function.
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
Comprehensive benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision plans including HSA, PPO and FSA options, retirement/401(k) with including employer matching, fitness and wellness programs incentivized with medical plan discounts, certification reimbursement program, tuition reimbursement, paid new parent leave, paid Holidays and PTO, volunteer paid time off and much more.
You may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 800-636-3304 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran