The LT Recovery Coordinator delivers the highest customer service to all members and guests through professional greetings, account Maintenance, and extensive, knowledge on LT Recovery products and services. In addition, maintains the day by day operations of the LT Recovery space and client accounts. The position Holder must anticipate member needs and interests regarding LT Recovery Products and Services. The LT Recovery Coordinator maximizes scheduling productivity and assist the Life Clinic Coordinator when needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- LT Recovery Daily Operations -Open and Closes the LT Recovery Space - Maintains cleaning schedule and turns into Personal training Manager daily. - Ensures all equipment, products are "Like New" and submits work orders if needed of repair or fixing. - Orders supplies for LT Recovery Space - Knowledge on Products/Services offered within LT recovery
- LT Recovery Front Desk Operations - Answers all LT Recovery phone calls and checks voice messages daily. - Checks Members in and Out for all LT Recovery Services. - Schedules clients for appointments for LT Recovery Services. - Uses Professional Email daily for Professional communication. - Process Client paperwork, and client file management with care. - Process Transactions payments for products and services for LT Recovery Services. - Expert in Client accounts and management of clients’ accounts.
- Member Engagement - Greets and checks in members with a warm and professional greeting. - Excellent customer service skills, while developing relationship with members, clients and guests. Ownership of LT Recovery Events and communication to team members and members regarding LT Recovery. - Member/client assist on setup equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Office Management or Experience
- Knowledge or certification in Exercise and sport science
- Knowledge of fitness, cardiovascular training, nutrition and program design
- Customer Service Experience
- Subject to work holidays and weekends
- Ability to perform an aerobic activity for the duration of a class and be able to bend, stand, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds
- Clinic office or customer service based job experiences