Midlife isn't what it used to be, and that's a great thing. Our 30's, 40's, 50's+ are now years of growth, achievement, and exploration. Yet, we all still have to navigate changes in physical and mental performance as we age. It doesn't have to be that way - and we need your help to make it so.
) makes it easy to understand your body and keep living at your peak. Launched in February 2022, the Lifeforce membership combines everything you need to track your key biomarkers and get the insights, tools, coaching, and clinical expertise you need to be the best for yourself and those you care about. Lifeforce is one convenient, integrated solution guiding you to the right health-optimization decisions at the right time.
Lifeforce was created in partnership with Tony Robbins, Dr. Peter Diamandis, and M13, some of the biggest influencers in the performance medicine and longevity space (Tony and Peter's recent book on this topic, also called Life Force, is a 2022 NYT bestseller). We built our model alongside scientific advisors from the Cleveland Clinic, Mass General Hospital, Boston University, and Harvard Medical School.
After strong traction in our first year, we're expanding our impact with a strategic on-site partner named LifeSculpt. LifeSculpt is a health spa that offers anti-aging and weight loss solutions in a retail location. LifeSculpt and Lifeforce are partnering to integrate optimal health solutions on the inside and out, and as a result, will hire an on-site health coach in the Illinois region. This person will spend time coaching members on location in the Mokena, Oak Brook, and Naperville locations to combine all of the benefits of the Lifeforce program alongside the products and services made available by LifeSculpt.
As a LifeSculpt Health Coach, you will partner with Lifeforce clinicians to build relationships with members, understand their unique goals and needs, go above and beyond to solve problems, and navigate them smoothly through our process. In addition, you'll educate LifeSculpt members on how our diagnostic tests, supplements, pharmaceuticals, and expert care combine to support their peak performance. This is a truly unique opportunity to impact member well-being as the first LifeSculpt Health Coach to deliver the Lifeforce program in a live environment to members directly.
Leverage your experience to be a trusted advisor for our members by:
- Coaching members on a weekly/monthly basis to educate, provide options, and assist as member needs evolve.
- Understanding member needs through active listening and clear communication.
- Helping members interpret and understand their health and performance plans in order to take practical action through goal setting and accountability.
- Using problem-solving and critical thinking capabilities to identify and understand the barriers members negotiate.
- Delighting members by anticipating their needs, going above and beyond, and building impactful relationships driven by empathy.
- Exemplifying excellent follow-up and time management skills, ensuring members receive scheduled follow-up communications that align with their plan progress.
- Leveraging internal technology and resources to provide data-driven and fact-based information focused on getting the best results for members.
- Documenting member interactions and metrics by keeping thorough records of member interactions and messaging to monitor their progress.
- Ensuring seamless communication between members, coaches, and other service providers, including giving and receiving feedback.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the products, services, and options available to members.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about health optimization, longevity, and proactive care.
- You are dedicated to improving members' quality of life by providing above-and-beyond, personalized, patient-centered support.
- You are excited by problems and try to solve them with prompt, creative, and straightforward solutions. You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to discover how things work and evaluate whether they can work better.
- You value collaboration and feedback, and can communicate your views in clear terms — to both your peers and those outside of your immediate team.
- You are willing and able to help your teammates grow by demonstrating best practices, providing (and receiving) respectful and constructive feedback, and sharing your unique insights.
- You enjoy working in a fluid environment, defining and owning priorities that adapt to our larger goals.
- You can bring clarity to ambiguity while remaining open-minded to new information that might change your mind.
- You are happy to fill in the gaps to reach a goal where necessary, even if it only sometimes fits your job description.
- You are genuinely interested in what good technology can do to help people and have a positive attitude about tackling challenging problems in an important industry.
- You're a happy warrior - as long as you're in a great environment with intelligent, caring people all working together toward a common aim, you're comfortable working hard.
- You're wired for learning and change, not being afraid to fail.
- You leverage your agility and strong collaboration mindset to drive successful outcomes in your work. We are a new organization with a start-up mentality.
- Thinking about the big picture is vital for you, but YOU sweat the details.
- You are comfortable engaging via phone, email, zoom, and/or chat while maintaining a confident, professional, and kind demeanor that always respects the member's journey.
You should get in touch if:
- You have at least (2) years of experience in a health coaching role, Tier 2 customer support, or a similar role providing high-touch customer support.
- You are interested and knowledgeable about the healthcare, wellness, fitness, or nutrition industries.
- You have a knack for quickly acquiring proficiency in technology, such as laptops, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- You thrive in a performance-based high-touch service environment (preferably with an inbound/outbound telephonic component).
- You have a high level of emotional intelligence (EQ).
- You communicate clearly and effectively in all forms of communication, including emails, texts, phone conversations, and messaging apps.
- You are a creative problem solver who approaches all challenges with curiosity.
- You thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced atmosphere, working with all levels of the organization.
- You have strong time management skills and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- You have a personal vehicle to travel to Mokena, Oak Brook, and Naperville. $100 monthly gas stipend available.
- NBHWC or HCTP certification or other reputable credentials preferred.
- Prior experience with Zendesk is a plus.
What We Offer:
- A genuine opportunity to do well by doing good in a break-out sector.
- Work alongside world experts in health optimization, longevity, and performance improvement.
- Hire, develop, and work alongside humble, hungry, smart teammates.
- Competitive pay.
- Generous benefits package including Healthcare.
- Ability to create the culture of the organization as an early leader.