This position is eligible for a recruiting incentive of up to $750.
We are currently seeking multiple Lifeguards/Swim Instructors to provide services and support to a retail company's global headquarters located in Beaverton, OR.
- Provide a safe and enjoyable environment for the guests of the swimming pool.
- Coach and support classes and programs as needed.
- Provide emergency services as needed.
- Enforce all policies regarding proper use of pool and pool area.
- Maintain cleanliness and proper presentation of pool area.
- Minimum of six months’ experience as a Lifeguard
- Prior swim lesson and/or aquatic exercise instruction experience preferred
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Current Lifeguard certification and CPR certification
- Demonstration of organizational, communication and service oriented skills
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Plus One, an Optum Company will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Plus One, part of the Optum Workplace Well-being portfolio of services, provides fitness and well-being services to clients across a broad range of industries, driving employee engagement in health and wellness programs. Our services include fitness, nutrition, ergonomics, wellness coaching and health promotion. Our team members believe that the most effective way to help people adopt a healthier lifestyle is through personal connections infused with hospitality, empathy and a lot of fun.
Perks of working at Plus One, an Optum company:
- Competitive compensation, with opportunities for career growth nationwide
- Energetic atmosphere that promotes a work/life balance with a flexible schedule and weekends off
- Health and life insurance for eligible team members
- Disability and voluntary benefits for eligible team members
- Paid time off for eligible team members
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to state of the art facilities with functional training areas and top-of-the line strength and cardio equipment
- Continuous internal growth and career development with free continuing education opportunities and credits
- FREE CPR/AED re-certification
- Exclusive company discounts on select services, products, conferences and events
- Qualified transportation and parking benefit
Plus One, an Optum company, is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in a culture of equal employment and opportunity for all people. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial responsibilities, citizenship status, military or protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. Plus One provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants where applicable; for more information, contact our HR department at email@example.com.