AWARD WINNING BEST PERSONAL TRAINERS IN SAN DIEGO AT IRON ORR FITNESS
NOW HIRING: FULL-TIME PERSONAL TRAINER
San Diego’s premier Personal Training studio, Iron Orr Fitness, in the heart of UTC near La Jolla, CA. We are hiring Elite Personal Trainers, Corrective Exercise Specialists and Strength & Fitness Coaches.
WE’RE IN THE BUSINESS OF RESULTS, NOT PROMISES!
Welcome to Iron Orr Fitness. We stand proud of being the Best Personal Training company in San Diego for over 19 years. We stand strongly behind our Core Values of Integrity, Proactive Leadership, Hard Work, Solution Driven, and Gratitude. We drive forward as a collective towards creating a positive environment for all our clients and team members.
Our team roster has experts from competitive powerlifters to Olympic athletes and many more pros in between. We are interested in experienced team members who can appreciate a full schedule, other knowledgeable experts on the team with whom they can confer, and excellent facilities in UTC.
Surround yourself by positive team members in a collaborative and growth mindset environment. Applicants should be committed to a healthy lifestyle, must be dedicated to elite customer service standards and will maintain only the highest level of integrity.
STUDIO LOCATION: 8720 Costa Verde Blvd, San Diego, CA 92122
AVAILABILITY: Full-Time, +30 HRS/WK
ASPECTS OF SCHEDULING:
- 1:1 thirty minute and 1:1 sixty-minute sessions. 1:2 sixty-minute partner sessions.
- IOF Scheduler schedules all personal training
- We build our trainers’ schedule to optimize time efficiency and volume
THE IDEAL MATCH FOR OUR TEAM:
- At least +2 years of experience in the industry as a certified personal trainer
- Sales experience or willingness to learn how to sell and re-sign
- Experience conducting safe and results driven personal training sessions
- Not interested in creating their own private business with Iron Orr clients in any capacity (off-site, online, etc.)
- Attend all scheduled training, meetings and events
- Punctuality for clients and meetings
- Hit monthly training and sales goals
- Must maintain a minimum of 30 hours of training per week
· 2 to 5+ years of Personal Training experience
· Active NASM, CES, CSCS, or other Nationally accredited certified
· Active CPR/AED certification
JOB TYPE: Full-time
FULL PAY TRANSPARENCY:
TOTAL HOURLY PAY RATE RECENT EXAMPLES (INLCUDES COMMISSION):
$26.13/hr low (limited part-time)
Supplemental pay types:
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Flexible Schedule
- Sick pay
- NASM Discounts
- Monday to Friday Max 8 hour Day shift
- Saturday Availability (morning to afternoon only)