Looking to expand your career with HealthFitness? This might be the opportunity you have been waiting for! We are currently seeking an Injury Prevention Coordinator to work at our client site in Russells Point, OH. As the Coordinator you will develop, coordinate, and evaluate programs focused on the prevention of work related injuries, physical conditioning, and employee education and wellness within the manufacturing environment. This is done in collaboration with the Client’s employee healthcare teams, Plant Safety as well as other Client employee health-related departments.
Schedule: M-F, 2p-10:30p
- Conducts employee injury prevention programs, education and training.
- Leads the development and implementation of interventions/programs focused on the manufacturing environment to meet client objectives.
- Assists employee healthcare teams with job function assessment, incident investigation and care management.
- Collects and evaluates program data to support ROI process, manages and reports data for their assigned plant.
- Develops, promotes and markets wellness and general education programs.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
What you bring with you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Athletic Training, Exercise Science or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in health and fitness.
- Current Adult CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands.
- Demonstrated skill in program development, implementation, marketing and promotion.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not limited to pre-employment drug test.
Who we are:
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
Comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Vision plans including HSA, PPO and FSA options, retirement/401(k)-including employer matching program, fitness and wellness programs incentivized with medical plan discounts, certification reimbursement program, tuition reimbursement, paid new parent leave, paid Holidays and PTO, volunteer paid time off and much more.
You may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 800-636-3304 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
For the third consecutive year we were selected as a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune. The award is based exclusively on Trustmark associate responses to an anonymous survey. The survey measured 15 key drivers of engaged cultures that are critical to the success of an organization.
keywords: industrial ergonomic, ergo, IP&T, ATC