Come join our corporate fitness team as a part-time Health Fitness Professional in Fort Worth, TX!
LOCATION- North Fort Worth & just south of the Texas Motor Speedway
What you’ll be doing:
In this part-time role, you will make a direct impact on the health and well-being of our members in the corporate fitness center. The onsite HFP is part of a small team that is responsible for operating, monitoring, and maintaining the fitness center including promoting and enforcing policies and procedures that ensure a safe and clean fitness environment. Weekdays only! 20 hour per week schedule with flexibility for 2+ days weekly.
- Front desk and customer service duties including greeting & check-ins to interact with the members, guests and all those using the fitness center. Explains membership offerings and pricing as needed.
- Provides fitness floor assistance and offers tactful and safe advice regarding the use of all cardiovascular and weight training equipment. Conducts fitness center & equipment orientations.
- Inspects the fitness center and all equipment to ensure it is clean and safe to use, reporting and restricting the use of broken equipment. Manages equipment usage during peak usage periods.
- Knows and abides by facility policy and procedures, advising members as appropriate.
- If certified, may provide personal training or teach group exercise classes.
- Participates in staff meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Must be 18 years or older with High School Diploma or GED.
- Personal Training certification from an industry recognized and HealthFitness approved provider OR industry recognized Group Exercise certification from ACE, AFAA/NASM, ACSM, NCCPT or NETA.
- CPR/AED & First Aid certifications from the American Red Cross, the American Heart Association, or the American Safety & Health Institute required within 30 days.
- Ability to use and operate a variety of strength training and cardiovascular equipment.
You may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 800-636-3304 or email@example.com for assistance.