Group Fitness Instructor
We are currently seeking a passionate and reliable Group Fitness Instructor to teach hybrid (in-studio/virtual) classes. (Kickboxing/Strength/HIIT/Tabata/Cardio)
- Create effective, engaging, and motivating group fitness class formats.
- Utilize fun and appropriate playlists.
- Build class attendance and can offer alternative movements to accommodate all fitness levels.
- Ability to provide classes both in person and virtual.
- Current nationally recognized Group Fitness Certification or specialty class certificate, specialty class license (AFAA, ACE, etc).
- Current CPR/AED certification.
- Previous experience in Group Fitness instruction, Personal Training, corporate health, and wellness, etc.
- Knowledge of the fitness industry and the customer skills to network, engage, and interact with all clients, guests, and participants.
- Must communicate professionally using appropriate vocabulary and grammar to obtain and relay information to and from clients/guests.
- Be able to effectively engage participants as a public speaker.
- Current fitness professional liability insurance.
- Nationally recognized intensive program (PiYo, P90X, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to assist in covering other group fitness formats