Get Remixed is growing and we are looking for a certified personal trainer to join our team as a Group Fitness Coach.
The Remix believes when you change your mindset, you can change your world. We push our clients to ditch excuses and to be accountable for realizing the best version of themselves. If this holds true to you, please consider learning more about this role.
As a Remix Coach, You Will Be Responsible For:
· Leading regular group workout classes.
· Motivating and guiding clients during their training sessions.
· Using in-depth knowledge to answer clients’ questions
· Working with Amy and fellow staff to ensure the gym functions effectively.
· Highly collaborative and empathetic with a positive attitude.
As a Remix Coach, You Must Meet These Qualifications:
· Personal training certification through ACSM, NECA, ACE, or NASM (current).
· Past experience as a personal trainer or group workout coach.
· Available to work early mornings, nights, and weekends.
· Ability to demonstrate proper form and technique.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
· Certification in First Aid, CPR, and AED (current or obtained before hiring).
· Professional Liability Insurance (current or obtained before hiring).
· Reliable transportation to New Canaan, CT.
If you believe you are the next Group Fitness Coach at Get Remixed, we encourage you to apply immediately!
· Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Once your resume is reviewed, we will be in touch to schedule the first steps.
$25.00 - $55.00 per hour dependent on experience and class attendance.
About Get Remixed:
Amy Tucci is the Owner and Founder of Get Remixed. Her passion is to empower women to become the best version of themselves and she guides each client to improve their health, mindset, and well-being. Amy is a mother of three and chooses to wake up every day committed to becoming better at life and to help her clients do the same.