DISTRICT OPERATIONS MANAGER
A District Operations Manager (DOM) is a role designed for a detail-oriented person who oversees and provides leadership to a wide range of departments and locations.
Generally, the focus is to ensure all teammates and locations are following all company policies. A District Operations Manager oversees profit and loss responsibility and ensures all departments do not exceed set budgets. DOM's will plan, direct and coordinate the operations of TruFit. The DOM is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies. It is the DOM's responsibility to ensure all Tru Fit locations are running smoothly and meet the expectations or needs of our members.
The DOM will be involved in high level communication with other team members including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization and help training or supervising any new employees or tracking/measuring staff performance. The DOM will work with District level management but will be presenting findings directly over to the Corporate Administrator or CFO.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization and ensure the highest level of compliance with Tru Fit Athletic Clubs policies and procedures, the employee handbook.
- Best Practices - Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Communication - Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Service – DOM will have no direct responsibility to do sales but will manage customer support and support sales in marketing activities.
- Strategic Input - Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Payroll – Will oversee and process payroll for the designated markets
- Managing quality assurance programs.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods.
- Investigating customer satisfaction and reporting any issues.
- Working with department heads and senior management to get the best performance from staff.
- Reviewing and approving equipment needs.
- Perform quality controls and monitor operational KPI's.
- Recruit, train, and help supervise Admin (club level staff).
- Respond to high level customer issues for your division.
- Review staffing with GM to align with business needs and budget.
- Ensure club cleanliness.
This position does require some travel. A valid Driver's license and reliable transportation is required.