TruFit Athletic Clubs is a
purpose-driven organization. Our purpose is quite simple, Building A
More Powerful You! That You represents every Teammate, every member and
every community we serve. By living our Purpose, we are committed to
leaving everyone in a more powerful position than when they met us.
How do we do this? By living our Core Values which are our moral compass and absolutely non-negotiable. These core values are:
- We Do the Right Thing
- We Are Inspired To Serve
- We Are Courageous
- We Are Personally Responsible
- We Have Fun!
We are currently seeking Child Care Attendants for our Kids Club.
Athletic Clubs offers a competitive pay and benefit package which
includes healthcare coverage for ALL Teammates, full AND part-time, to
further live our Purpose! Some of the other benefits available to
full-time Teammates working 30+ hours per week include dental, vision,
short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance.
Are you ready to join the team?
Child Care Responsibilities include:
- Provide a friendly atmosphere while providing care for children in a defined area of the gym for the attending member(s).
- Provide consistent interaction with children. Interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner.
Organize and participate in recreational and educational activities,
such as games, drawing, handicrafts, and reading to children.
- Maintain discipline with the children and initiate other measures to control behavior.
- Keep security records on individual children ensuring that all children have a registration form on file.
- Clean, sanitize, organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in the Tru Kids Club area.
- Communicate information regarding children to parents/guardians.
- Know, understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and standards.
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
- Must have some work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required and references.
- Infant and Child First Aid and CPR/AED certification required. (we provide this is needed)
- Excellent communication with both children and adults required.
- Have the ability to make children feel secure.