As Tru Fit Athletic Clubs continue to grow exponentially, we are searching for new smiles in our Kids Clubs. We are looking for individuals who are TRU CHAMPIONS. Someone who delivers results and changes lives by staying humble, hustling and making sure we WIN TOGETHER and have fun doing it!
Are you ready to join the team?
Child Care Responsibilities include:
- Provide a friendly atmosphere while providing care for children in a defined area of the gym for the attending member(s).
- Provide consistent interaction with children. Interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner.
- Organize and participate in recreational and educational activities, such as games, drawing, handicrafts, and reading to children.
- Maintain discipline with the children and initiate other measures to control behavior.
- Keep security records on individual children ensuring that all children have a registration form on file.
- Clean, sanitize, organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in the Tru Kids Club area.
- Communicate information regarding children to parents/guardians.
- Know, understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and standards.
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
- Must have some work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required and references.
- Infant and Child First Aid and CPR/AED certification required. (we provide this is needed)
- Excellent communication with both children and adults required.
- Have the ability to make children feel secure.