As Tru Fit Athletic Clubs continue to grow exponentially across
Texas, we are searching for new smiles in our Kids Clubs. We are
looking for individuals who are TRU WARRIORS. Someone who delivers
results and changes lives by staying humble, hustling and making
sure we WIN TOGETHER!
Are you ready to join the team?
Child Care Responsibilities include:
- Provide a friendly atmosphere while providing care for children
in a defined area of the gym for the attending member(s).
- Provide consistent interaction with children. Interact with the
children in a positive and age appropriate manner.
- Organize and participate in recreational and educational
activities, such as games, drawing, handicrafts, and reading to
- Maintain discipline with the children and initiate other
measures to control behavior.
- Keep security records on individual children ensuring that all
children have a registration form on file.
- Clean, sanitize, organize and store toys and materials to
ensure order in the Tru Kids Club area.
- Communicate information regarding children to
- Know, understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
- Must have some work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required and references.
- Infant and Child First Aid and CPR/AED certification required.
- Excellent communication with both children and adults required.
- Have the ability to make children feel secure.