Burn Boot Camp Ahwatukee is looking for a local Certified Personal Trainer to work part-time. Burn Boot Camp is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization with over 320 locations nationally and is growing in the state of Arizona! We are in need of an experienced, energetic, and coachable Trainer to provide personal training in a group setting.
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic challenging workouts to clients of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to engage and motivate multiple clients at a time and providing a positive community for change. A Burn Boot Camp Trainer focuses on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT) training, all creating an inviting environment of support to exceed clients expectations. Burn Boot Camp trainers must have a strong desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate guided exercises routines, mindset coaching, and accountability.
What Burn Boot Camp has to offer for you:
- Endless opportunities for growth!
- Consistent set hours and schedule!
- No need to find your own clients!
- Master trainer mentorship!
- Access to a community of the top 2% personal trainers in the nation!
- Work in a fun, fast paced, exciting environment that a go-getter will thrive in!
- No hard sales - our unique sales approach does it for us!
Burn Boot Camp Trainer Responsibilities:
- Training Camps - Lead, motivate, and provide clients of all backgrounds throughout intense and safe training sessions. Ability to create your own workouts!
- Personal Training in a Group Setting - Ability to engage multiple clients in workouts while offering a personal experience.
- Fitness Consultations- Facilitate client success, tracking, uphold client attendance and accountability.
- Excellent Customer Service - Add more value to our members by providing genuine interaction, empathetic engagement, and consistent devotion to your goals and theirs!
- Knowledge - Possess the skills and ability to conduct and communicate safe and effective exercises for clients of all backgrounds and experience levels
- Client Communication - Let your knowledge shine by sharing unique and educational content via our social media platforms and customer emails.
- Facility Management - Assist with maintaining gym standards of equipment.
- Community Outreach - Represent Burn Boot Camp in a professional manner at local community at events and expos.
Burn Boot Camp Trainer Qualifications:
- Certified Personal Training certification (NASM, ISSA, ACE, ACSM, NSCA) OR 4 year Exercise Science degree is a must.
- CPR/AED certified
- 1+ year experience in personal training or coaching. Don't have the experience? Tell us how you'd be a great fit and we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Ability to work and train clients of all ages and fitness backgrounds
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Positive attitude, energetic, highly motivated, and fun
- Must be coachable
- Train within the Burn Boot Camp guidelines
- Must be able to give clear instruction, proper exercise modification, and challenge clients to achieve their fitness and health goals
- Career-minded attitude
- A dedication to maintaining personal integrity, client confidentiality and professional standards for best practice
- Pass Burn Boot Camp strength and conditioning test
Please apply by sending your resume to email above. Be sure to include all social media handles.
Salary: $25-$35 per camp
Job Type: Part time
- fitness: 1 year
- Personal Training: 1 year