Experience Champion’s QUEST!
We are growing and need to expand our professional staff to help more athletes accomplish their goals Our coaches have the ability to grow with us in our one of a kind proprietary career path with revenue sharing and earn their way to compensation above $100K/year.
Founded in 1999, the Champion’s QUEST Varsity and College Prep Athlete Academy is the ONLY independent year-round private academy for athletic development in the country dedicated exclusively to kids 5-18 that are student athletes competing in any sport. We take a holistic approach by focusing on mental, physical, and technical development to help our athletes reach peak performance and attain their long-term goals.
We are looking for an Athlete Performance Coach (APC)/Part-Time Assistant Coach. This position is critical in accomplishing our goal by mentoring, managing, and instructing athletes in a positive and professional manner. As an APC you will serve as an athletic advisor to our youth athletes, and you will be responsible for facilitating strength and conditioning programs along with mental toughness, actively recruiting athletes into the academy, and teaching sports skills to our youth athletes. To succeed in this role, you must have an outgoing personality, a desire to help others reach their full potential, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Additionally, our professional APCs are required to have all the following: Degree in a Kinesiology field, previous experience as a collegiate/pro/Olympic athlete (Soccer, Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Football, Volleyball), and a nationally recognized strength training certification. Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements.
- Provide all Champion’s QUEST athletes a successful, effective, and fun performance improvement experience that is based on our philosophy, practices, and curriculum.
- Schedule and spearhead sports practices.
- Outline all rules, core tactics, and accompanying expectations to athletes.
- Enhance athletic capacity by issuing corrections and suitable reinforcement.
- Analyze gait, overall form, agility, and existing techniques.
- Safeguard sports players from avoidable injuries by instilling appropriate techniques.
- Solidify mental agility through coaching.
- Encouraging diligence, adherence to sporting guidelines, and sportsmanship.
- Support our mission to help every young athlete we can by actively “spreading the word” about the great work you and your peers do at Champion’s QUEST.
- Contribute to, and support, the positive development of Champion’s QUEST coaching practices through idea generation, continuing education, and Champion’s QUEST in-house training.
- Adhere to work availability schedule and hours.
Why You’ll Love Champion’s QUEST:
Our goal is to assure that every enrolled athlete achieves their full potential – physically, technically, and mentally.
A Champion's QUEST begins with commitment, clear goals, and belief in yourself. Champions are built through a combination of physical/technical ability and mental toughness. One’s transformation from athlete to champion stems from constant learning. Champion's QUEST gives young athletes a self-confident, competitive edge and a lasting passion for continued growth, which will shape their future success.
If you are passionate about a career in the local sports community and looking for a place to call home while you promote through our "best in the business" career path, join the Champion’s QUEST team today! We are growing and need to expand our professional staff to help more athletes accomplish their goals Our coaches have the ability to grow with us and earn their way to compensation above $100K/year.