If you are passionate about fitness and a person who wants to make great money working at an UNBELIEVABLE company then keep reading!
Why is it great to work here?
Gold’s Gym SoCal and its affiliated gyms are growing fast and looking for an Assistant Fitness Service Manager to help us to provide world-class service to our clubs and members. This position will be successful by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and programs. We’ll challenge your skills, talents, and abilities and reward your every success. Here is just some of the benefits you will get by being a Gold’s Gym employee:
- Work in a fun environment with great people
- Great benefits package
- John Hancock 401k,
- free gym memberships and discounts
- Opportunities to grow within the company
What sets us apart from the rest:
- Dedication to our members’ successes and goals
- Integrity which creates life-long relationships
- Passion for people in the communities we serve
- Pride in what we do and who we are
- Leadership development (ongoing)
- Excellence in execution
- But most of all…. we are more than a gym; we are a family!!
We want talented individuals who:
- Have a positive, upbeat, and outgoing attitude
- Are passionate about hospitality and excellence for our members
- Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment without sacrificing the quality of service
- Have fitness industry experience
- Love to constantly learn and grow
When you come to work you’ll:
- Assemble and manage a fully engaged and high-performing personal training team that inspires change.
- Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhere to approved budgets
- Enforces all club rules, policies and promotes proper execution of all procedures.
- Keep the club fully staffed thorough review of applications, interviewing making hiring recommendations to the general manager.
- Manage personal training schedules for all shifts
- Develop and monitor monthly, quarterly and annual metrics including employee retention and satisfaction
- Train staff to generate leads/new business through promotions, leads, referrals, and guest passes.
- Manage employee performance by coaching, and creating a healthy, positive working environment.
- Conduct weekly meetings with direct reports to review performance and offer direction, inspiration, and guidance toward achieving individual and club goals.
There are some MUST HAVES:
- Ability to use sound business judgment and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with constituents
- Effective listening skills
- Effective delegation and follow-up skills
- Effective planning and organization skills
- Demonstrates ability to create a positive environment
- Demonstrates willingness and openness for self-development
- Ability to identify and use resources to improve overall operations
- College degree preferred
- Current CPR Certification is required
- Personal training certification or ability to obtain within 60 days of employment
- Strong leadership qualities coupled with excellent motivational, communication, and team-building skills will make you an ideal candidate for this position.
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication, and appearance in a clean uniform are also required
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES….. COME BE APART OF THE FAMILY LEGACY TODAY!
We Celebrate Everyone!! Gold’s Gym SoCal and all its affiliated clubs are an equal opportunity employers. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, applicants, vendors, and members alike. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law