Who We Are
Bandon Fitness Texas, Inc. is the largest owner of Anytime Fitness locations in the United States with 230+ current locations and plans for continued growth. With state-of-the-art facilities, a team of passionate individuals, and a commitment to providing exceptional service, we strive to create a positive and motivating environment for our members.
We are seeking a highly motivated Personal Training Manager (PTM) to join our team. The PTM will be responsible for overseeing the personal training department including sales and renewals, management of the new member onboarding process, coaching clients through sessions, mentoring of personal training staff, and collaborating with managers to set goals for the assigned club location(s).
What We Expect
- Manage and lead a team of personal trainers, providing guidance, training, and support to ensure consistent delivery of exceptional service to our members.
- Conduct fitness assessments and consultations to determine client goals, fitness levels and any limitations or special considerations.
- Collaborate with trainers to design customized workout plans and nutritional guidance for clients.
- Monitor client progress, providing ongoing support and motivation, and make necessary adjustments to training programs.
- Lead clients through workout programs in one-on-one and group settings.
- Maintain regular communication with existing clients to ensure program efficiency.
- Contact prospective members to build sales pipeline.
- Client outreach for delinquent accounts and referrals to help increase monthly revenue.
- Work alongside the General Manager to ensure cohesiveness in the club and to ensure club success.
- Provide excellent customer service, assisting clients with any concerns as they arise.
What You Bring
- Possess a recognized personal training certification (e.g. NASM, ACE, ACSM, ISSA, etc) with valid CPR/AED certification.
- 1-2 years Sales experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of exercise physiology, anatomy, nutrition, and fitness assessment techniques.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team of trainers to achieve their full potential.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and provide exceptional customer service.
- Energetic, motivated, and goal oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients, staff, and management.
Compensation & Benefit Summary
- Total compensation plan will include base pay plus bonus and commission eligibility.
- Full benefit plan options include medical, dental, vision, life and disability.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- A supportive and dynamic work environment.
- The chance to make a positive impact on the lives of our members.
Our company culture is the cornerstone and strength of our success. Recruiting staff who believe in it is our highest priority and essential to our success. We want to provide you with an upbeat and inspiring work environment that provides opportunities for you to reach your goals while inspiring others to reach theirs! If you are a self-starter, results-driven, and passionate about fitness, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.