Programming and Virtual training sessions can be performed remotely. Everything else requires in-person
*Please apply using our website Careers form*
Certified Personal Trainer
About Us Summary
CLIENTEL3 is an upscale personal training studio in Boston. As a professional coach, you should possess an entrepreneurial mindset, a passion for caring for client's overall fitness & wellness, a desire to learn all facets of the business, and a team spirit to contribute when you can with all that you have to offer. Attention to detail is a must-have for this position.
We are an exclusive member-only personal training studio with locations in Boston's Back Bay and managed residential facilities in Downtown Boston. Our boutique studio is state of the art and provides the finest amenities to meet the needs of our members. We cap our membership enrollments thus providing the greatest level of attention and care for our clients. Here's our origin story by our founder, Chi Bang: https://bit.ly/3hhX0MX
CLIENTEL3, a cutting-edge fitness company, is seeking a motivated Personal Trainer and fitness professional to join our team for the luxury Winthrop Center residency and office building. As a Personal Trainer and Coach, you will play a key role in helping clients achieve their fitness goals through effective training in a state-of-the-art facility. Your focus on client care and safety will be paramount in this position.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create customized fitness programs to help clients achieve their goals
- Provide ongoing coaching, motivation, and support to help clients stay on track
- Monitor and adjust training programs to ensure progress and safety
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the human body and anatomy and the ability to explain fitness concepts to clients in an easy-to-understand way
- Maintain a safe, fun, and welcoming environment for all clients
- Keep up to date and accurate records of client progress and attendance
- Aide in on-going social media content creation, blog posting, and gym maintenance
- Attend weekly staff and coaches meetings