Mobility Workshop Personal Trainer Job Posting
Who Are you?
An awesome personal trainer who has a passion for working with seniors. You love assessing their condition and creating an exercise program that will make a difference in their life. You love the challenge of shifting the clients’ paradigm towards a more positive view and seeing the client being more functional in their lives and thriving!!
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
You will go to each client’s home or senior facility 1 to 5 times a week, taking with you weights, bands and balls, etc. and implement your exercise program that you have customized for the client. You will be responsible for setting your own schedule and being on time to each session. You will provide your own transportation.
What you definitely have?
· You have a current national personal trainer certification such as NASM, NCSF or ACE
· You have at least 3 years of training as a personal trainer.
· A background check shouldn’t be a problem.
· You have a current AED/CPR certificate.
· Experience working with seniors or people with disabilities.
· Your own personal training insurance.
· Other talents which are not necessary: Group class instructor and/or be able to perform massage.
WHAT WILL MOBILITY WORKSHOP DO FOR YOU?
· Provide new leads local to where you live.
· Give you the independence to create your own plan customized for the client.
· Provide Mobility Workshop promotional materials and business cards
· Will provide you with a 1099 Tax form at the end of the year. With us, you are an independent consultant.
Looking for Trainers to work on the Peninsula from San Bruno to Mountain View.