QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 3 -5 years extensive knowledge and background of recreation and the fitness industry, with considerable knowledge of the equipment, facilities and operations required.
• 5+ years of progressive management experience in supervising 5-20 employees required.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent of education focused in exercise science, physical education, kinesiology or nutrition and relevant work experience required.
• Experience in developing fitness programs for individuals and groups preferred.
• Ability to plan, evaluate, and prioritize work assignments to ensure accurate and timely implementation and completion.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with clear sense of ownership and priority.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven leadership skills
• AED and CPR certification within 30 days of employment required.
• Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• This position must comply with the Pechanga Tribal Government’s Drug-Free Workplace Policy. This includes: pre-employment testing, post-accident or injury, and random testing.
• Must successfully pass a pre-employment background investigation.
The Pechanga Band offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package for all full-time employees.
Benefits include the following:
Retirement - 401(k) retirement plan with a generous employer match
Health & Wellness Coverage - Medical, dental and vision coverage
Life and Long Term Disability - $25,000 employer paid life and Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts – Healthcare and Dependent care reimbursement accounts
Supplemental Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
Supplemental Coverage – Disability, Accident, Cancer, Life, and Hospital Confinement
Legal Shield and Identity Shield
Education Reimbursement Opportunities – For pre-approved specific, job related education
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Face-to-face counseling, Legal assistance, Financial
assistance, ID recovery, Tobacco cessation, Dependent care and Daily living resources, and Crisis
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT:
PECHANGA GOVERNMENT CENTER
12705 PECHANGA ROAD TEMECULA, CA 92592
Send application and resume to: