StretchLab is seeking personal trainers, athletic trainers, massage therapists, physical therapists and
Pilates or yoga Instructors to join our team as Flexologists. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-‐on-‐one assisted stretching in an open boutique style studio environment. The first Cincinnati studio will be located in the Deerfield Towne Center and will be opening soon. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist™ Training Program (FTP) ensures that its client’s receive a world class assisted stretching experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Deliver one-‐on-‐one assisted stretch sessions (25 or 50 minutes).
• Encourage, motivate, and educate clients throughout stretch sessions about benefits of stretching and Stretchlab’s specific technique (PNF).
• Help build StretchLab membership and retain clientele.
• Deliver a superior customer service experience, focused on stretching results.
• Assist General Manager and Sales/Front Desk staff with studio “tours” for prospective members,
Introductory Stretches and membership sales, as needed.
• Assist General Manager with offsite promotional events and pop-‐ups.
• Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab policies and safety rules.
• Attend team meetings and required educational trainings & presentations.
• Clean & maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time.
• Handle member concerns when applicable.
Job Type: Part-time - 20 hrs/week
Salary: $12.00 to $24.00 /hour