Position: Fitness Coach/Trainer
Overview: Provide superior exercise technique and nutrition/supplementation coaching that create successful outcomes for our clientele while maintaining the core values and core principles of our training/coaching systems. The coach maintains a clean training environment at all times, solves client problems with proven solutions based on our training systems and protocol, presents themselves with professionalism, develops a professional relationship with the clientele that results in high retention as well as a high volume of referrals. In addition, this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to own a small fitness studio.
Essential Requirements: Degree in field preferred, NASM Certified PFT (or studying to take it), excellent communication skills, ability to perform several tasks and responsibilities, good people skills, be able to receive feedback as a means to improve and grow resulting in the continued growth of the company, be willing to work as a team with other training staff and non-training staff for the greatest good of the clients we serve and the company as a whole, knowledge of proper exercise technique and basic nutrition/supplementation principles, ability to make adjustments to movements based on client limitations, and strong ability to problem solve and offer proven solutions to clients that get results.
- Provide exercise and nutrition coaching for all MWF clients in private, small group and large group training sessions
- Successfully learn and implement all MWF technology systems including ZenPlanner, Infusionsoft, and MWF Fitness email
- Maintain clean training environment
- Successfully learn and implement MWF training systems and nutrition protocol resulting in positive results for the clients
- Maintain clearly defined client tracking cards with volumes, loads, and any applicable notes so anyone could train that client
- Complete weekly reports and turn in to the Director of Operations on time
- Adhere to ALL company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Be a positive influence for the client that creates lasting LIFE CHANGE.
Reporting Structure: The Fitness Coach/Trainer reports directly to the Lead Trainer; supervises no one, with the exception of guiding interns on company best practices. Opportunity to become an owner is very high
Compensation: Performance based: Probationary Trainees start at TBD. After 90 days, probationary trainee will be reevaluated to either terminate or transition to a fitness coach of which pay will be determined then for ALL sessions with annual performance reviews for pay increase. Bonuses based on performance and reaching company goals.
Review/Evaluation Period: Initial 30 days, every 180 days, annually