GYMGUYZ is proud to be the FIRST in Home Mobile Personal Training Franchise Company. As #1 in Home Personal Training, we offer individualized one-on-one workouts, group instruction and corporate fitness. GYMGUYZ has an amazing team of certified coaches that provide Convenient, Customized & Creative workouts. For your convenience, we travel to you in our GYMGUYZ van to your home, office, park or setting of your choice, at a time that works best for you.
GYMGUYZ is seeking a highly skilled, energetic and experienced certified personal trainer to join our rapidly expanding team of fitness professionals. The certified Personal Trainer (fitness coach) will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of client service while providing personalized fitness instruction to each client. He or she must be able to adapt to various workplaces that include private homes, offices, parks or any setting of the client's choice. Experience in group instruction is a plus.
This position will be part-time with potential to grow into a full-time role, if desired.
- Implement workout program developed from the initial assessment
- Choose exercises within our structured formats that provide optimum results
- Provide encouragement and support for each client
- Demonstrate each exercise and ensure client is performing correctly
- Motivate clients to reach their goals
- Effectively manage appointments and be punctual for each session
- Ensure that the exercise equipment is in good working condition
- Ensure safe and effective use of equipment by client
- Maintain client sessions through GYMGUYZ software
- Must be flexible with scheduling to accommodate each client
- Ensure the integrity of each client's home, office, or setting of choice
- Must be able to lift 50 LBS
- Apply first aid procedures if necessary
- Have a basic understanding of nutrition
- Drive the GYMGUYZ cargo van to each appointment
- Maintain the cleanliness of the inside and outside of the van
- Clean equipment after each use and keep it well organized in the van
- Other van tasks as assigned
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Highly creative in program design
- Certified through a nationally accredited organization approved by GYMGUYZ
- Hold a current CPR Certification
- Drivers License with no violations
- Great team
- Bonus Opportunities/ Incentives
- Rapid growth and opportunities to advance or grow in a variety of training sectors!
- No sales required!