At Leverage Fitness Solutions we empower everyone to drink deeply from the fountain of youth and to enthusiastically defy the status quo around aging, thus transforming lives!
We love working with our 'geri-athletes', helping them regain their lives back and push the envelope on their performance is incredibly rewarding. At LFS we don’t try to ‘re-invent’ fitness, we simply fit exercise to our clients and their needs. By combining the right mix of education, practical application and a little dry humor we provide our clients with an experience that enriches their lives.
We are looking for a super-star human who is open to learning, is enthusiastic, punctual, and is looking to be challenged by the most rewarding demographic of all-adults over 50. You will be coaching clients 1-on-1 and in small groups (up to 3) of all fitness levels through a myriad of fitness approaches.
Primary Performance Responsibilities:
- Provide phenomenal level customer experience each session
- Teach, coach, and encourage members
- Create & follow client programming, and modify as needed to help client stay safe and reach goals based on client particular daily needs
- Manage client experience from follow up touch points to scheduling
- Help create and manage facility culture
- Participate in company curriculum for personal and professional improvement
**Pay during on-boarding is $11. Upon completion of on-boarding pay will increase dependent on proficiency.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time (min of 20 hrs/week)
Pay: $20.00 - $35.00 per hour