Personal Trainer (on-call)
Lititz, PA 17543
Health Fitness has a great opportunity for an on-call (# of hours based on demand) Personal Trainer located at our client site in Lititz, PA. In this position, you will be responsible for conducting fitness testing and assessments, advising participants of results, providing one-on-one personal training to members participating in the program, and educating them about the fundamentals of strength and cardiovascular training, as well as the proper and safe use of applicable equipment.
• Providing one-on-one and/or buddy personal training.
• Provide a detailed orientation that addresses the aerobic, strength and flexibility components of the exercise program.
• Educate about the fundamentals of strength and aerobic training, as well as the proper and safe use of equipment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Current Personal Training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM, NSCA.
• AED CPR certifications required prior to start date.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology, or related discipline.
• At least one year of Personal Training experience.
• Proficient at fitness assessments.
• Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
• Ability to personalize participant programs to meet individual needs in a safe and effective manner.
• Ability to work effectively, independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
• Strong documentation skills.
How to Contact Us
If you are interested in a career with HealthFitness, please apply directly at: https://trustmark-hr.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=299089&company_id=15808&version=2&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=1011482&level=levelid1&levelid1=103320&parent=Health%20Promotion%20%26%20Education&startflag=2
For more information on HealthFitness, please visit our website www.healthfitness.com.
HealthFitness • 1700 West 82nd Street, Suite 200 • Minneapolis, MN 55431
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
View Count: 49