Position Purpose and Responsibility:
To instruct members and guests on a personal level using up-to-date techniques and methods to ensure proper use of selectorized, free weights and cardiovascular equipment as well as other methods of exercise. Provide clients with the highest level of professionalism and dedication through consistent programming and detailed program design. To be dedicated to customer service, developing a personal rapport with members and motivating them to participate in club programs.
• Document member information accurately, neatly, completely and in a timely manner.
• Follow Company protocol for greeting, goal setting, health, history, assessments, program design, and documentation.
• Develop safe and effective exercise programs utilizing progression; programs are consistent with members’ goals/needs.
• Demonstrate and instruct proper use of equipment with regards to muscle stabilization, body alignment, and execution.
• Give clear, concise instruction before and during activity.
• Consistently demonstrate sales through service philosophy.
• Demonstrate effective sales skills by determining wants and needs, building rapport, and customizing presentations.
• Take a proactive approach to client retention by developing solid relationships and serving each member above and beyond expectations.
• Maintain a minimum of 30% comp session turn-over rate.
• Demonstrate awareness of all current offers.
• Continuously develop leads and solicit referrals.
• Meet personal sales goal as set forth by management each month.
• Consistently offer the highest level of personalized member service while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic and helpful attitude.
• Respond to member concerns, suggestions and complaints in a timely, professional and consistent manner.
• Commend clients when they succeed, encourage them to succeed, help them succeed.
• Represent Tilton/Meridian/Can Do Fitness and Wellness in a positive and professional manner.
• Demonstrate awareness of the importance of membership sales and member retention.
• Maintain a production notebook and lead card file and keep both updated and organized.
• Keep accurate files and schedule of sessions performed in accordance with Company policies, procedures, and standards.
• Attend regularly scheduled departmental meetings with management.
• Continuously circulate through the gym; spend appropriate time with each member providing form corrections/spots, answering questions and scheduling appointments.
•Maintain fitness area in a clean and orderly fashion by racking dumbbells, barbells, and plates; picks up towels, newspapers, and trash.
• All other duties as assigned.