• Must be a morning person and be able to work at 6am and be on time
• Minimum of High School diploma or GED
• PREFERRED a 2 or 4 year degree in Kinesiology, exercise science, sports medicine or other related field
• We highly recommend applying if you are a ATs, MTs, Nurse, PTAs, RD etc.
• Personal Trainer like physique (no, we're not looking for a supermodel) but must be in shape and not get out of breath from showing a client a few exercises
• A team player attitude - willing to work with other staff to help clients succeed as well as the facility
• Coach-able attitude
• A desire to grow and learn new skills - we're very, very big on continuing education