Youfit is looking for Personal Trainers that are ready to change lives, be part of a team and grow personally within a premier health chain. With over 100 locations nationwide and growing, this position offers a tremendous opportunity for growth & career advancement.
Youfit not only offers competitive compensation, we also offer FREE education through one of the industry’s leading certification bodies.
We structure our compensation to reward our employees for their dedication to client retention, personal growth, and educational development.
- Private Session compensation between $16 and $22 per hour
- Client retention bonus
- Client management bonus
- Commission on personal sales
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and implement training programs
- Generate sales (develop a relationship with the membership base)
- Set and confirm appointments (booking assessments)
- Floor pulls
- Retain clientele
- Perform outside marketing if requested by management
- Provide motivation to clients
- Learn and utilize the systems, sciences and tools made available by Youfit
- Lead small group classes where applicable
- Ability to move 25 to 50 pounds
Benefits to you:
- Free Education though an industry leading Certification
- Discounts on numerous other Nationally Recognized Certifications
- Exciting team environment
- Growth opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Free Youfit health club membership
- Employee Supplemental Life
- Child Supplemental Life
- Spousal Supplemental Life
- Premium Youfit Lime Card Membership
If you feel like you have what it takes to become a member of our dynamic and exciting team, then now is the time to begin pursuing a career with Youfit!
Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter detailing how you will make a difference to the Youfit team. Please understand any and all generic job solicitations will not be reviewed.
Youfit Health Clubs LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.