- Provide fitness consultations
- Provide traditional (1-on-1) training, small group training, group
training, virtual training, and additional programming as deemed
appropriate by the club
- Encourage and provide guidance, education to club members of all
fitness levels to enhance their member experience and improve member
- Possess above average customer service skills and be on a mission to
provide a “surprisingly personable experience” with everyone he/she
- Assist with club upkeep and cleaning, sales and marketing, and member retention efforts.
- Work with their fellow club staff members and the club owners to
manifest the club's stated values and service standards at all times.
- Full-time position
- Part-time also available with the potential to become full-time.
- Previous personal training experience and current certification are required.
- Preferred certifications are ACE, NASM, ACSM or CSCS.
- Current CPR/AED certification is required.
This is a base plus
commission position. Do not be misled by gyms that boast a high hourly
rate only to give you a small number of those hours. When all time in
the gym is accounted for, we believe we are the highest-paying gym in
town. We want to attract and retain the best people; professionals who
will identify with our values and purpose, and consider this gym their
We seek trainers for whom their work is more than a
job. Our staff finds great joy in our clients' success. We enjoy working
with each other and understand that our individual, client and gym
interests are aligned. Whether you are the client, trainer or the gym,
the success of one supports the success of all.