Position Summary: Responsible for development and implementation of physical conditioning training programs for athletes and adults in all sports, all ages, and all levels. As well as directing, marketing, and selling the all programs at ProForce Sports Performance.
ProForce is striving to be the leader in integrated performance training for the top athletes and adults in Cincinnati, OH. We currently have two locations in Greater Cincinnati. In addition to supporting top athletes and teams, we leverage our innovative methodology and systems to help high school and college athletes, military personnel, and leading executives redefine what’s possible, delivering unmatched results with a world-class experience.
Founded in 2014 by Kevin Hollabaugh, ProForce Sports Performance is a thought leader in the human performance space. ProForce is proud to have a team of leading partners committed to supporting human performance.
· Oversee day-to-day operations of the facility, including facilities and maintenance
· Perform assessments, determine exercise prescriptions, and design workout programs for a diverse population including but not limited to developing training programs and implementing strength and speed/agility training
· Provide consulting, training and motivation to clients
· Assist the Program Director and Program Director in selection, mentoring and supervising of interns at ProForce.
· Provide off-site training support
- Demonstrated high energy, charismatic training approach
- Demonstrated experience motivating, inspiring and training middle and high school student athletes
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Other duties as assigned
Hours are set per semester and vary depending on needs.
*Semester is defined as:
o Spring – March to May
o Summer – Late May to September
o Winter - September to March
You will have an opportunity to schedule and train personal training clients during non-peak hours and retain up to 75% of the revenue. We are also a proud member of the Athletes Acceleration Network. As a staff member you will have the ability to take all the NSPA certifications for free.