TASH Wellness – Skokie, IL
We are looking for a fun, motivating, and enthusiastic personal training professional to lead 1-1 training, semi-private, and small group sessions.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to make a difference in lives through positive encouragement, proper education, and leading by example. We have a very tight-knit community of women and men and are looking for someone who is looking to build long-term relationships and make a difference. You can find out about our services here: www.TASHWellness.com
Our mission at TASH Wellness is to build a community of supportive health professionals inspiring those 50 and older. We take a body, mind, and spirit approach to attaining each member’s unique goals and partner with them on their journey to health. We inspire them to be healthy no matter their size, no matter their age, and no matter their limitations.
- Manage member's experience from beginning to end, ensuring that all members receive high-quality service
- Create and administer training programs
- Conduct pre & post evaluations
- Over-deliver to our members
- Create a supportive, fun, and comfortable environment for our members
- Must have proof of Covid Vaccine attained, and be willing to train with a mask. ALL of our team and members have shown proof of vaccine.
- Bachelor's Degree. Exercise Science or Kinesiology is preferred but not required.
- ACE/NSCA/ACSM/NASM/NPTI or other national personal trainer certification or in the process of attaining it
- Experience is nice, but not necessary for teaching group training sessions (due to the internship program)
- Must be willing to go through our 8-week internship program
- CPR Certification
- Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Creative and highly motivated
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Shares our passion for health, wellness, and fitness and enjoys rising to the challenge both physically and mentally
- Self-learner and a knowledge seeker
- Enjoys exercising
We’re looking to hire the right person to hire relatively quickly. So if this job sounds good to you, then:
1. Visit: https://tashwellness.com/careers and complete the short application at the bottom of the page.
2. Next, email your resume along with a short letter on why you believe you would be a good fit for our team to the email on the website.
I will review your application and resume. If I believe you would be a good fit for our team, I’ll call or email you to set up a personal interview.
This position will not be available long, so if you're interested, take action quickly!
I look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $50.00 per hour
We will be conducting initial interviews by Zoom and an in-person interview will be scheduled after the first phase.