Responsible for working with a team of Neuro-Exercise Specialists to develop and implement exercise prescriptions for individuals with neurological conditions. Prepared to physically assist individual exercise and recovery programs specific to client’s potential, physical abilities, and goals. Actively participate in outstanding customer service while promoting a positive and professional environment.
Unique and rewarding opportunity to truly make a difference in an emerging field in the healthcare industry. Join an incredible team working together to make a positive impact on those living with paralysis. No experience required. On-site Training provided.
- ACSM/NSCA/NASM or approved Personal Training Certification required (If currently pursuing, must be obtained within 90 days of hire)
- Ability to lift at least 100+ lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of one-year commitment required
Altamonte Springs, FL
- Hourly, starting at $16
- Opportunities for advancement
Initial interviews will be held beginning May 10th