Be part of our Cause
The YMCA of Orange County staff are committed to teaching youth positive life skills, values and the importance of giving back. In our communities, our staff support and strengthen families by offering quality experiences that are affordable and life-enriching. Our staff encourage participation by all members of our community and create an environment where everyone aspires to be their best. Each day, we work side-by-side with others to strengthen the foundations of our communities.
The YMCA of Orange County has an immediate need for a Group Exercise Instructor to teach Martial Arts.
- Teach Martial Arts classes; develop fitness routines, exercises, and choreography for participants.
- Implement fitness program based on the National Association and YMCA program standards.
- Promote programs to members and participants.
- Record participant counts, distribute and collect program evaluations, report incidents.
- Maintain housekeeping.
- Follow and enforce safety standards and other policies and procedures.
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Education & Certifications: CPR and First Aid certification
Experience & Background: 1 to 2 years of Teaching experience preferred.
Learn more about opportunities at the Y