The Camp Transformation Center based out of California and founded in 2010 has quickly
grown to 100+ locations and is now expanding across the country. We are looking for team players interested in a dynamic opportunity in the fitness industry with a lot of potential to grow your
If you are:
• A passionate, positive, and energetic person that loves to help people be the best they can be
• Someone who enjoys motivating members and providing a world-class fitness experience
• Someone who promotes an upbeat, enthusiastic high-energy environment when coaching a fitness class
Then you're probably the right person for us!
Because we are:
• Fun, exciting, and rewarding experiences for our team members and staff
• Expanding rapidly around the country and the world
• Looking for successful and motivated people who want to improve themselves and their career
As a Camp Transformation Center Trainer, you will be responsible for creating and leading large group workouts. While leading workouts trainers must be able to motivate
members/challengers, and have the knowledge and ability to correct exercise form to prevent injuries.
Company Benefits & Perks
• Employees are very important to us. We are constantly looking for ways to increase our benefits package to attract and retain top-notch team members.
• Flexible Schedules
• You and 1 person of your choice workout for free!
o Fitness casual dress-code
o Passionate, collaborative work environment
If you are a Health Enthusiast with the following characteristics, The Camp wants YOU!
• Ability to create a positive, high energy workout
• Experience in leading a fitness workout in a group setting
• Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly personality
• Passion for health and wellness
• Team player
• In order to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
• duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,
• and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
• disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience Required:
Certification in Fitness Instruction/Group Training/Personal Training from a Nationally Accredited Organization (i.e. NASM) .
Certification in CPR & First Aid (within 30 days)
• Minimum one (1) year experience in the fitness industry
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong communication skills both oral and written
• Attention to detail
Fitness Coaches are leaders of The Camp workouts. This requires them to be on their feet
leading and instructing members for the entirety of the workout. On the workout floor, trainers must demonstrate all exercises for members which can involve bosu balls, medicine balls, dumbbells, TRX, ab dollies or other fitness equipment. To learn more, please visit our website,
• The Camp Transformation Center provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals
• regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin,
• disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
• Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and
employees are treated during employment without regards to any of the characteristics.
Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.