The Fitness Manager is responsible for overseeing fitness and nutritional operations and providing onsite leadership for the Personal Trainers and Fitness Staff. This person actively promotes sales and purchases of personal training, nutritional counseling sessions and aquatics lessons, thereby assisting Active Wellness with member satisfaction and retention. The Fitness Manager meets the budgeted department goal on programming sales. The Fitness Manager is also responsible for all matters pertaining to equipment and safety on the fitness floor.
- Meet monthly and yearly revenue goals through the development of fitness programing.
- Track individual daily fitness professional goals and complete payroll for Fitness Team
- Match fitness professionals with new clients
- Support and manage team members; interview, hire, train, and coach all staff to hit monthly and yearly goals.
- Manage member questions, comments and concerns on a daily basis and provide mediation between members/staff, members/members and staff/staff. Work with fitness and housekeeping teams to ensure fitness floor cleanliness
- Assist General Manager in creating yearly budgets
- Attend weekly department head meetings, individual meetings, company fitness meetings and required trainings
- Complete and follow up on facility work orders
- Conduct quarterly fitness staff meetings
Please apply through our Careers Page and if your skills and experience match our need, we will reach out to you shortly!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY