Are you ready for an exciting career change? It’s time to get out of the gym! GYMGUYZ is # 1 in Home Personal Training! We are a rapidly growing mobile fitness franchise company seeking a team of highly-skilled, energetic and driven individuals! GYMGUYZ team members bring the energy, expertise, and 365 pieces of equipment in our fully loaded vans right to the client's doorstep! We save our clients time while providing a customized program that yields results in the privacy of their own homes. With over 130 locations in 23 states and 2 countries, GYMGUYZ has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Top 100 Fastest-Growing Franchises" in 2017!
The certified Personal Trainer (Fitness Coach) will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of client service while providing personalized fitness instruction to each client. He or she must be able to adapt to various workplaces that include private homes, on-line, offices, parks or any setting of the client's choice. Experience in group instruction is a plus. This is a part-time position with the opportunity to progress. We serve the Vaughan region including Concord, Woodbridge, Thornhill, Kleinburg, & Maple and the surrounding area.
To see us in action,
- Design and implement the workout program developed from the initial assessment
- Must be comfortable training with clients in-person and virtually (online)
- Provide motivation and encouragement for each client
- Demonstrate each exercise and ensure the client is performing correctly
- Effectively manage appointments and be punctual for each session
- Ensure that the exercise equipment is in good working condition
- Ensure the safe and effective use of equipment by client
- Have a basic understanding of nutrition
- Competitive Compensation Rates
- Bonus Opportunities/ Incentives
- Opportunity for Career Growth
- Great team to work with!
- Only applicants that live within the Vaughan region and surrounding area will be considered
- Certified (PT) through a nationally accredited organization approved by GYMGUYZ
- Hold a current CPR/AED Certification
- Class “G” Ontario Driver’s License with no violations
- Personal reliable vehicle
- High energy & a passion for fitness
- Able to work independently
- Highly creative in program design