Are you one of the Midwest's BEST trainers? If so, we want to hear from you! Burn Boot Camp, the nation's fastest growing fitness community for women, is looking for a Head Trainer for our Naperville, IL location. Our Head Trainers are the heartbeat of our locations. Not only are they responsible for delivering our 45 minute boot camp workout to our clients, they must have the ability to create a community that is encouraging, supporting, motivating and STRONG! Every woman that walks through our doors looks to our Head Trainer to change their life, and that's exactly what you'll be doing! It truly is a unique opportunity to be a rock star in the Chicago community and be a part of an organization that boasts the top 2% of trainers in the entire country!
If you think you have what it takes and would like to learn more, please submit your resume for consideration. Our Head Trainers are required to hold a CPT from one of our accepted organizations, a current CPR certification, have a clean background and drug screening and be able to pass a 15 minute Strength and Conditioning Assessment. In exchange for awesomeness, we offer a generous base salary plus commissions for endless possibilities as we continue to grow! The lucky trainer we select truly will be getting in on the beginning of something HUGE!
- Excellent communicator with a strong passion for people, culture, and desire to serve members
- Valid and acceptable Certified Personal Trainers Certificate or a degree in an exercise science field
- Valid CPR certification
- Ability to pass the Burn Boot Camp Strength and Conditioning test (SAC)
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized, while communicating in a positive and motivating manner
- Ability to train all fitness levels and knowledge of physiology, technique, and body mechanics
- Embodies a hustle and grind focus to achieve goals and growth, personally and professionally
- Have a deep understanding and presence in social media