Being a Burn Trainer is a fun and exciting opportunity to join one of the nation’s fastest growing fitness franchises. You will have the opportunity to influence others with your knowledge and passion for fitness and healthy lifestyles. Do you get excited about impacting and transforming the lives of people you train by inspiring and encouraging others? If this is you, get ready to take this exciting journey to impact the Robinson Township area with one of the fastest growing gym franchises in the country, Burn Boot Camp.
Must submit résumé and all social media links.
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic, challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to be a top tier personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change.
A Burn Boot Camp Head Trainer focuses on total fitness, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT), while creating an inviting environment of support and delivering incredible results.
Burn Boot Camp is a trendsetting fitness organization opening multiple locations throughout the United States. We are currently seeking a Head Trainer in the Robinson Township area.
Our trainers must be in top physical condition and live a healthy lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live theirs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Train 30+ camps per week, adhering to the Protocol provided by Burn Boot Camp HQ.
- Ensure safety of participants regarding exercise technique
- Lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Deliver top quality service, focused on the Burn Boot Camp philosophy and five pillars of success
- Build and maintain highly engaged member base
- Lead focus meetings with active members
- Engage in location-specific social media and marketing strategies following all posting and communication standards to develop a strong social media presence and high engagement on all platforms
- Work with the Burn Ambassadors to maximize the client experience
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Convert promotional clients and free trials to memberships
- Return equipment and organize gym at the end of morning/evening camps
- Be a fitness leader in the community, embodying and promoting a healthy lifestyle
- National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) accepted Certified Personal Training (CPT) certificate, or a 4-year degree in a fitness-related field of study used in the past 2 years.
- Excellent communicator with a strong passion for people, culture, and a desire to serve members
- Valid CPR certification
- Must pass the Burn Boot Camp Strength and Conditioning test (SAC)
- Multi-task and stay organized, while communicating in a positive and motivating manner
- Ability to train all fitness levels
- Knowledge of physiology, technique, and body mechanics
- Embody internal motivation to achieve goals and growth, both personally and professionally
- Have a deep understanding and presence in social media
- Fitness Training: 3 years (Required)
- Raving client and management references (Required)
- CPT CPR (Required) and Personal Training Certification (Required) ACSM, ACE, NAMS, NCSA, AFFA, NFPT (NCCA Certified) OR a Bachelor's degree in an exercise science related field.
- Salary: $30,000.00 to $60,000.00/year commensurate with experience
- Bonus eligible
This job will require you to pass a background check and the Burn Boot Camp Fitness Strength and Conditioning Test