soon in the Ken Caryl area of Littleton! Apply to be a part of our
studio opening! Paid training is included and you don't need to be
proficient at rowing yet. We will train you! We are looking for
engaging, energetic coaches who can deliver a quality but fun workout!
House is a boutique rowing concept that strives to give people of all
different fitness levels an efficient, high-cardio, full-body workout in
less than one hour. It distinguishes itself from other group fitness
concepts built on insecurity and competition by creating an environment
that raises everyone up so they come together, rowing on the same
rhythm, with the same flow and energy. Rowing has long been recognized
by serious athletes as one of the most effective forms of full-body
exercise and Row House's workout stays true to form. Targeting the upper
body, lower body, and core all at once, the brand's fitness program
offers an energetic, endorphin-boosting workout in a safe, inspiring,
and inclusive environment.
is an exciting opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground
floor with our team and help us to continue to share the Row House
brand and experience to all people, everywhere.
The Row House Coach will lead up to 25 participants through the Row House experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups of 25 clients
- Energy and motivate clients throughout rowing sessions
- Build Row House class attendance and retaining current clientele
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to rowing and exercise technique
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Maintain strong social media presence to increase class following
- Love of boutique fitness is a must – Rowing passion is a STRONG plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create a high energy, positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have a passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Passion for having fun daily and making every customer excited to get on the erg!
- Must exude charisma & thrive in a group environment.
- Fitness certification required.
- Indoor rowing experience is a plus, but not required.
- Paid training
- Discount for AFAA/NASM certification if not already certified