• Required background in any of the categories listed below. [Please note: certifications/licenses must be current and maintained throughout employment.]
• Certified Athletic Trainer, Personal Trainer or Sports Coach
• Licensed Massage Therapist
• Licensed Physical Therapist (or PT Assistant)
• Licensed Chiropractor
• Certified Pilates, Yoga or Dance Instructor
• A minimum of 2 years hands-on experience working with clients in a fitness/health environment.
• Complete certification through our proprietary Flexologist™ Training Program, which includes 20-30 hours of online tutorials, 2 days of in-person/hands-on training, 20 hours of practice and both written and practical examinations.
• Desire to be part of a boutique fitness environment is crucial, as is an appreciation for stretching, flexibility and mobility.
• Fantastic communication skills; upbeat attitude and energy; empathetic and considerate.
• Must love connecting with diverse types of people including all ages, abilities and backgrounds; helping them set, pursue and achieve their goal to “Live Long”.
• Professional work ethic, reliable and responsible.